The arts-studies students are jetting off to the Big Apple to celebrate the section’s 30th anniversary.
INSA Lyon’s art-studies section (or ARPET for short) is turning 30 in 2017!
To mark this occasion, students of the section are embarking on an exceptional study trip! As well as discovering the major works of contemporary history in the cultural capital of the world, they will also visit companies and meet students and INSA graduates.
This project will give our students the opportunity to:
- broaden and enrich their cultural horizons by visiting an emblematic city of ancient, modern and contemporary art;
- objectify certain key topics covered by the students in their art history classes;
- draw on their experiences for their future work;
- adopt a sound and contemporary art culture;
- (for certain students) validate the “Personal project” course unit of the new art-studies diploma.
Follow the project on Facebook
Find out more about INSA’s art-studies section