16th edition organized by the European Polymer Federation, chaired by Jean-François Gérard, University Professor and former Research Director at INSA Lyon, the French Polymer Group, INSA Lyon, the University of Lyon and the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
- Macromolecular Chemistry: from Precise Chemistry to industrial polymers
- Polymerization Processes: Polymerization Processes and Polymer Processing
- Physics of Polymers & Polymer Materials
- Polymer Characterization Methods
- Modelling & Simulation
- Polymers as Answers to Societal Issues: Energy, Transport & Mobilities, Resources and Environment, Global Health, Information Society, Polymers and the Industry of the Future
Various events will be held during the congress:
- Plenary conferences by Professor Jean-Marie Lehn, winner of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry, as well as other key scientific figures and industrial partners (LEGO, SOLVAY),
- “Polymers Industry Future” day organized by the AXELERA, PLASTIPOLIS and TECHTERA competitiveness clusters, with round tables, speeches by industrial partners and European industrial clusters,
- “Smart Polymer Textiles” workshop based on the Lyon-Japan think tank, organized by the TECHTERA competitiveness cluster,
- Australian-European Polymer Session,
- Honorary doctorate award ceremony (one awarded to INSA Lyon).
For further information and to sign up, visit the Congress Center website